Okuma Helios HSX-273V
The Okuma Helios HSX-273V low profile baitcasting reel features an internal velocity control system. A friction-free disengaging spool shaft design. A new bigger, more powerful handle. And is built with rigid diecast aluminium frame and side plates. And an aluminium spool that lasts forever.
The massive gear ratio at 7.3:1 gets your 31.5 inches back on the reel with each crank of the power handle. A drag of 14lbs will pretty much lock up. If you spool up with monofilament then 160/10, 130/12, 95/14 are your numbers. Braid puts you even more favourable at 130/30 and 90/50. These are big, strong numbers and there is little you won’t be able to handle with this powerful fishing reel.
The low-slung design profile balances your rig perfectly for both casting to – and fighting fish.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Machined aluminum, ported spool for reduced weight
- Aluminum gears for tournament feel and reduced weight
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system for power and smoothness
- Micro-click static drag star for Precision drag settings
- Friction-free shaft system allows for longer casts
- 10BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings, maximize free spool
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- New generation 12-point adjustable Velocity Control System
- Oversized carbon fiber 100mm length handle for max cranking power
- 6.3 ounces
- Drag 18 lbs
We are Facebook at HTTP://facebook.com/fishingproshop.pretoria/
We run a bunch of video channels too, on YouTube – right here is a saltwater list that is going to be growing flat out over the next short while…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9x3LJ5X4rQ&list=PLzTX1fwVYeILFKeRj67roCtHBJuEtpr8K
We have a jam-packed bass fishing action channel too at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzTX1fwVYeIJG43hBR9d8tOZYrsBFBd4n that is also growing all the time. If you have any cool videos you might like to contribute, please get in touch via our Contact page.