The Redington Crux 9″ 9WT fly rod is built on Redington’s Line Speed Taper. This makes the Crux ideal for short to mid-range delivery of flies and effortless extreme distance casting.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Combine this with the introduction of the Angled Key Grip, to increase durability and reduce hand fatigue.
This 9wt is ideal for light saltwater use and for targeting Tigerfish and Barbel.
This might be the best rod Redington has ever built?
• Fast Action
• All-new Line Speed Taper for extreme distance casting and effortless short to mid-range delivery of flies
• Increased connectivity between the tip, middle, and lower sections for an all-around superior feel
• Stiffer tip designed to reduce tip vibrations
• Fine diameter blanks throughout the range to reduce resistance and increase rod recovery speed
• Denser pre-compressed cork material on Angled Key Grip increases durability and sensitivity while reducing hand fatigue
• Angled Key Grip promotes the most versatile and productive casting grip –the ‘extended finger grip’
• Lightweight guides and minimal rod wraps to increase recovery for high line speed gains
• Fully anodized aluminum reel seat with in-built hook keepers
• Reel seat features double anodized high-quality design detailing with enlarged fixed reel foot hood with line identification
• Premium metallic olive matte finish
• Section alignment dots for easy and correct assembly of rod guides
• Fully protected Cordura rod tube with dividers
• Lifetime warranty
We, at Fishing Pro Shop in Pretoria, would suggest a top-end Rio Line with this rod and a Shilton SL5/6 or SR9.
We are on Facebook at HTTP://facebook.com/fishingproshop.pretoria/
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.